Assessment of Accessible Facilities
Coral Windows Stadium
Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
0871 978 1911 or 07949 584323
Disabled Supporters Association
There is no DSA at present.
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
All accessible parking spaces are allocated to home season ticket holders. Accessible parking is not extended to away supporters, though there is an accessible shuttle bus service. Due to insufficient accessible available parking, the club have provided drop off points.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Bradford City see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements
Getting a Ticket
Information on purchasing a ticket please visit the Bradford City website.
Ticket applications can be made to the Bradford City FC on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0871 978 1911.
Please note: currently the ticket office is not accessible to wheelchair users due to the building development work of a local school. Bradford City have made temporay arrangements for disabled supporters to buy tickets at the 1911 Club Reception area. On matchdays ticket collection for disabled supporters will be at the accessible access gates into the stadium.
Spectator Viewing areas
Home supporters have 83 spaces for wheelchair users available to them, and these can be found at pitchside and on elevated platforms. Away supporters are now located in the South stand where 36 spaces are available to wheelchair users at pitchside plus an additional 21 easy access seats.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 165 wheelchair spaces (140 home and up to 25 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 72% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 46 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
Both home and away fans can use accessible toilets inside the stadium, these are located in each stand and within the conferencing facilities. All conferencing facilities are accessible to disabled supporters. The club shop is accessible for all fans and has a low level serving counters. Catering kiosks in both the home and away sections do have low level serving counters and so are fully accessible.
Accessible services & information
The ticket office does not have a hearing loop installed. Match day commentaries for are available in the media suite. Facilities are not available for assistance dogs, and the concourses do not have rest areas included.Should supporters require information in alternative formats, enquiries should be made to the Bradford City FC on email at email@example.com or by telephone on 0871 978 1911 three weeks before the date of the game, where staff will be pleased to discuss how these might be made available.
Updated October 2013.
Comments about Bradford City:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.