Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
01429 272 584 ext 9
Disabled Supporters Association
01429 291 706
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
There is a club car park with 10 5 accessible spaces for both home and away supporter’s available on a first served basis 100 yards away at a fee of £8 £5 per game. Drop off facilities are not available. The Club do offer Seasonal Car Parking passes for the 23 home League games of the season, which are available at a cost of £115. There are a limited number of spaces available on Clarence Road for Blue Badge Holders, which is are also available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Victoria Park is signposted on entry into Hartlepool by car from both the North and South or alternatively follow directions to the town centre on the A689.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Hartlepool United see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
For information on purchasing a ticket please visit the Hartlepool United Website or contact Sarah Rowntree on 01429 272584 ext 9.
Spectator Viewing areas
Home supporters have 21 spaces for wheelchair users available to them, and these can be found at pitchside. 10 spaces for wheelchair users can be found at pitchside in the away section for away supporters.
Ambulant disabled fans can purchase tickets for any area of the ground. Please ask for assistance should you require seats which are easily accessible and our ticket office staff will be able to advise.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 78 wheelchair spaces (66 home and up to 12 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 40% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 47 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
Both home and away fans can use accessible toilets inside the stadium, one located in the away end, one in the Niramax Stand, one in the CK stand and one in the Centenary Bar (this is for both home and away supporters). The club shop is accessible for all fans but does not have a low level serving counter. There is a step into the Club Shop but a ramp is available on request. Catering kiosks in the home and away sections do not have low level serving counters and so are not fully accessible. Should you require any assistance please advise our catering staff on arrival and we will endeavour to make the experience as easy as possible by taking any orders and arrange for these to be delivered to the wheelchair enclosure whenever possible (subject to availability).
Accessible services & information
The club has a hearing loop in the ticket office and a portable system is also available for use in bar areas and reception. Match commentaries are not available. Facilities for assistance dogs are not available but please contact Sarah Rowntree should you require this facility and the Club will do their best to assist. The concourses do not have rest areas included.
Updated August 2016.
Club Additional Information
Disabled access is available in there new Centenary Lounge for supporters who wish to enjoy hospitality prior to the game. The cost is £40 (plus Vat) for adults and £25 (plus Vat) for Under 16s. Please contact the Club's Commercial Department on 01429 272584 (option 3) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Comments about Hartlepool United:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.