Assessment of Accessible Facilities
Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
0113 367 6178
Disabled Supporters Association
LUDO- Stuart Ramm
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
All car parking is owned and run by Leeds City Council. Drop of facilities are not available.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Leeds United see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
Information on purchasing a ticket please visit the Leeds Utd website.
Tickets can be applied for online for both home and away games in the Latest Ticket News section
For further information on ticketing or facilities, please contact Tracey Lazenby on 0113 367 6178 or email enquiries to email@example.com.
Spectator Viewing areas
Home supporters have 118 spaces for wheelchair users available to them, and these can be found at pitchside (100) and on raised platform (18). 25 spaces for wheelchair users can be found on a raised platform in the away section for away supporters.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 201 wheelchair spaces (171 home and up to 30 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 71% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 58 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
Both home and away fans can use the accessible toilets inside the stadium. The club shop is accessible for all fans and does not have a low level serving counter. Catering kiosks in the home and away sections do have low level serving counters and so are fully accessible.
Accessible services & information
The club does have a hearing loops. Match audio commentaries are available via headsets, 10 headsets are available to reserve by prior contact with the club. Facilities for assistance dogs are available. The concourses do not have rest areas included.
Updated October 2013.
Comments about Leeds Utd :
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.