West Ham Utd
West Ham Utd
West Ham United Football Club
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
0845 174 0174
Disabled Supporters Association
There is no DSA at present.
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
A total of four free shuttle buses operate between London Stadium and Stratford Station for supporters with access requirements.
Staffed by the West Ham United Foundation, the buses will run from two hours prior to kick-off, to coincide with the turnstiles opening. Supporters will be collected from platform 13, near the Jubilee Line, and the shuttles will run at regular intervals.
Following the final whistle, as soon as the police allow, the buses will continue to take supporters back to Stratford Station.
West Ham Shuttle Bus Service Information
The London Stadium has a disabled car park with 49 Blue Badge parking spaces in Car Park 1A.
All disabled Season Ticket Holders who had a parking space at the Boleyn Ground will automatically be allocated parking at the new Stadium. Thereafter, supporters will be allocated parking based on their priority order on the waiting list. A total of six spaces will be reserved for supporters of the visiting club.
All accessible Blue Badge parking spaces on the Stadium Island are located as close as possible to main entrances within the parking area, with direct, clear and safe pedestrian routes provided.
West Ham’s Stadium is a public transport accessible venue and, as such, supporters are reminded that there are no drop off or pick up points in the Stadium’s immediate surrounds.
All the most local DLR, Underground, Overground and National Rail stations are fully accessible – Stratford, Pudding Mill Lane, Stratford International and Hackney Wick.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including West Ham United see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
For further information on purchasing a ticket please visit the West Ham Utd website.
Disabled supporters ticket purchase and contact information:
Disability Liaison Officer - Julie Pidgeon
Telephone - 0845 174 0174
Spectator Viewing areas
There are 214 wheelchair user spaces at the London Stadium. Home and away allocation of wheelchair user spaces to be confirmed.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 238 wheelchair spaces (202 home and up to 36 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 90% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 24 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
All catering outlets will be accessible and are located in relatively close proximity to the wheelchair user viewing positions. The outlets have been specifically designed to accommodate wheelchair users.
Accessible services & information
For ambulant disabled spectators, rest areas, including benches, some with back and arm rests, will be provided at no more than 50 metre intervals around the Stadium Island and landscaped areas.
Audio Descriptive Commentary is available with headsets needing to be pre-booked with the club. They are delivered to your seat and collected after the game.
West Ham Club Website - Accessibility Update at London Stadium
Updated August 2016.
Comments about West Ham Utd :
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.