As a user led organisation, our members are always at the heart of what we do. Their shared passion for sport and equality really drives us to influence long term change and improve the spectator experience for all disabled fans. You can read more about our guiding principles here.
Level Playing Field is pleased to offer a range of memberships. These are available to anyone who wishes to support and follow the work we do to ‘promote good access for all fans’ at sports venues across England and Wales.
You can sign up as an individual, a Club, a Disabled Supporters Association, a National Governing Body or a partner organisation. All paid members will receive voting rights at the annual LPF AGM. Individuals can also choose to become an associate member. Associate membership is free but you will not receive any voting rights at the annual LPF AGM.
The LPF Membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December each year but members can join at any time of the year.
Why become a member?
The benefits of becoming an LPF member include:
- Voting rights at the annual LPF AGM (full members only)
- A monthly newsletter to keep you up to date with all the latest LPF news
- Access to independent, expert advice and guidance on access and inclusion issues
- Invites to take part in LPF events such as our annual Weeks of Action
- Opportunity to network with other disabled fans, fan groups and disability/sports organisations
How to join
It’s simple. Just download a membership form, fill it in and send it back to us together with your payment.
Membership forms, a breakdown of our membership fees and more information about how to pay can be found here.