Below is a list of the frequently asked questions we receive about LPF membership. If you have a query that isn't answered here, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0208 621 2403.
Who can become a member?
Membership is open to anyone who wishes to join LPF. There are 5 types of membership available:
- Disabled Supporters Association (DSA)
- National Governing Body (NGB)
- Partner Organisation
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
There are a host of benefits to becoming an LPF member. These include:
- Voting rights at the annual LPF AGM (full members only)
- A monthly newsletter to keep you up to date with all the latest LPF news
- Access to independent, expert advice and guidance on access and inclusion issues
- Invites to take part in LPF events such as our annual Weeks of Action
- Opportunity to network with other disabled fans, fan groups and disability/sports organisations
What is the difference between full and associate membership?
Full members are entitled to vote and stand for election to the LPF Board of Trustees at the annual LPF AGM. Associate members have no entitlement to vote or stand for election. All members have access to expert advice and guidance from LPF.
How long does my membership last?
The LPF Membership year runs from January 1st – 31st December.
Does my membership renew automatically each year?
No. Membership is not automatically renewed. Members will receive a reminder to renew their membership shortly before it is due to expire.
Do I need to sign my membership form?
Yes. An electronic signature is acceptable if returning your membership form by email
How can I pay for my membership?
You can pay for your membership in 3 ways. Our preferred method is via online BACS payment, but we happily accept cheques sent by post or online payments via our Just Giving page. More details can be found on our ‘Fees and Forms’ page.
Where do I return my completed membership form?
Post: Level Playing Field, c/o CAFE, 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, HA9 0NP
Is the membership form available in an accessible format?
Yes. Accessible membership forms are available on request. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone on 0208 621 2403.