Level Playing Field is pleased to offer a range of membership types to cover all areas. These are available to anyone who wishes to support and follow the work we do to ‘promote good access for all fans’ at sports venues across England and Wales.
There are three membership options available:
- Fan’s membership
- Disabled Supporter’s Association (DSA) membership
- Club, Governing Body and other Organisation membership
The Level Playing Field membership runs each year from 1 August to 31 July, but members can join at any time of the year.
Memberships are automatically renewed, once you’ve signed up, there’s nothing else you need to do. Members can opt out at any time.
Why become a member?
The benefits of becoming a Level Playing Field member include:
- Regular newsletter communication to keep up-to-date with all the latest Level Playing Field news specific to your membership type
- Fans newsletter – Focuses on the matchday experience from a fan’s perspective. Newsletters will share interviews and experiences of disabled fans and their matchday experiences along with other relevant news stories.
- DSA newsletter – Focuses on supporting DSA growth and development by sharing best practice case studies from other DSAs. There will also be guidance and ‘how-to’ guides shared also.
- Clubs, Governing Body and Other Organisations newsletter – Shares good practices that clubs, governing bodies and organisations do to enhance access and inclusion. Newsletters will include club case studies, interviews, and advice around how your club could improve accessibility for your disabled sports fans.
- Access to independent, expert advice and guidance on access and inclusion issues
- Opportunity to feedback on Access and Inclusion through Level Playing Field’s annual survey
- Invites to take part in Level Playing Field events such as our annual Weeks of Action and regional/national forums
- Opportunity to network with other disabled fans, fan groups and disability/sports organisations
- Membership certificate
- It’s free to be a member.
How to join
It’s simple. Just download and complete the membership form below and send it to email@example.com