Level Playing Field is pleased to offer a range of memberships. These are available to anyone who wishes to support and follow the work we do to ‘promote good access for all fans’ at sports venues across England and Wales.
There are 3 membership options available:
- Fan’s Membership
- DSA Membership
- Club Governing Body and other Organisation Membership
The LPF Membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December each year but members can join at any time of the year.
Why become a member?
The benefits of becoming an LPF member include:
- A regular newsletter to keep you up to date with all the latest LPF news specific to your membership option
- Fans Newsletter, Focuses on the matchday experience from a fans perspective. Newsletters will share interviews and experience of disabled fans and their matchday experiences along with other relevant news stories.
- DSA Newsletter, Focuses on supporting DSA grow and develop by sharing bes practice case studies from other DSAs. There will also be guidance and how to guides shared also.
- Clubs, Governing Body and Other Organisations Newsletter, Shares good practices that clubs, governing bodies and organisations do to enhance access and inclusion.
- Access to independent, expert advice and guidance on access and inclusion issues
- Opportunity to feedback on Access and Inclusion through LPF’s annual survey
- Invites to take part in LPF events such as our annual Weeks of Action
- Opportunity to network with other disabled fans, fan groups and disability/sports organisations
- Use of ‘LPF Membership Logo’
- Membership Certificate
- Its free to be a member.
How to join
It’s simple. Just download a membership form, fill it in and send it back to us.