As a user-led organisation, our members are always at the heart of what we do. Their shared passion for sport and equality drives us to influence long term change and improve the matchday experience for all disabled sports fans.
That’s why we are very excited to announce that after a period of consultation, we are now ready to invite DSAs to sign up for Level Playing Field Membership.
Unlike before, there is no membership fee… It’s completely free!
(However, if you would like to donate, we would recommend a £15-£30 voluntary contribution. Click the link to donate)
So why should your DSA be a Level Playing Field Member? Good Question.
You will receive.
· A regular LPF DSA Newsletter – Focusing on supporting DSA growth and development by sharing best practice case studies, DSA profiles and interviews. There will also be advice and ‘how to’ guides.
· Opportunity to take part in vital feedback on Access and Inclusion through LPF’s surveys that will go towards advocating change that will go to improve a disabled persons match day experience.
· Opportunity to network with other disabled fans, fan groups and disability/sports organisations at our regional and national forums.
· Access to independent, expert advice and guidance on access and inclusion issues that might face the DSA.
· Invitation to take part in LPF events, such as our annual Weeks of Action. A national event that could bring about local or national media attention to your DSA and Club.
· Invites to regional DSA Governance Training
· Use of ‘LPF Membership Logo’
· A Membership Certificate
· Oh, and did I say It’s free to be a member?
As always, if you have a question or would like to have a chat over the phone. Please do get in contact.
For DSA and Club Membership there will be one designated lead contact along with three other named members as a part of the membership. Please see the relevant membership form for more information.
It is possible for DSA and Club members to sign up as an individual ‘Fan Member’. This will allow you to receive the fan-focused newsletter in addition to your existing membership benefits. To sign up to both, please mark ‘YES’ on the ‘Fans membership’ column in the DSA membership form.