This year we want to build on the success of 2018’s campaign which saw so many of you get involved to raise awareness of what can be done, and is already being done, to improve disabled supporters’ match day experience.
How much you do is up to you. You can pick and choose from the suggestions below, get some ideas from our previous campaigns, or come up with your own idea/s.
• Join in on social media and retweet anything you like that contains our #WeeksOfAction
• Ask your players to wear our t-shirts during warm up
• Get local disability charities involved
• Advertise any improvements at your club
• Write a news story and/or feature our Weeks of Action on a matchday programme
• Make a short film to raise awareness
• Host a social event
• Offer a day of work experience to a disabled person
• Launch a Disabled Supporters Association
This #Flashback Friday we are looking back at 2015’s campaign and you can see the Round-up here for more examples of what people have done to celebrate Weeks of Action in the past.
Please get in touch with Level Playing Field if you are interested in taking part in 2019’s weeks of action or would like more information on what you can do to support the campaign.
Our Twitter Page: @lpftweets
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/lpftweets
Our email address: email@example.com
Our phone number: 01923 545 370