Welcome to Episode 8 of ‘The Level Playing Field Podcast’
In this episode we focus on the very real, challenging and personal subject matter of disability abuse.
Our guests on this month’s episode include:
- The Baroness Tanni Gray-Thompson
- Swansea City supporters Diane and Callum
- PC Stewart Bladen and PC Stuart Ward from the West Midlands Police Force Football Unit
Search ‘The Level Playing Field podcast’ in your usual podcast provider to find us!
If you would like to know more about Level Playing Field’s work, click here.
*Please take a minute to rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, as it helps more people find us!*
All links referenced in the podcast can be found below:
- What is disability hate crime? – Citizens Advice
- How to report disability hate crime – Scope
- Online disability hate crimes soar 33% – Leonard Cheshire
- Over 7,300 disability hate crimes were reported to the police across England and Wales in 2019/20, yet only 1 in 62 cases actually received a charge – Leonard Cheshire