Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
020 8381 3800
Disabled Supporters Association
There is no DSA at present.
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
There are 7 designated disabled parking bays in the main car park available on a first come first served basis to home and away supporters charged at £5 per vehicle. Drop off facilities are also available.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Barnet see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
Below information from the Barnet website.
Disabled supporters are charged the relevant concession price with the PA going free of charge. (the seat adjacent to the wheelchair space). All adult/concession/children disabled tickets are the same cost as respective match day tickets for non-disabled supporters.
Call the ticket office on 020 8381 3800 for more details.
Spectator Viewing areas
At the Hive the West Stand has 24 wheelchair bays and the East Stand has 14.
West Stand Home – 12 wheelchair bays and 12 PA seats
West Stand Away – 12 wheelchair bays and 12 PA seats
East Stand Home – 14 wheelchair bays and 14 PA seats
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 60 wheelchair spaces (51 home and up to 9 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 75% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 13 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
Both home and away fans can use accessible toilets inside the stadium. The club shop is accessible for all fans but does not have a low level serving counter. Catering kiosks in the home section only have low level serving counters and so are fully accessible.
Accessible services & information
The ticket office does not have a hearing loop installed. Match commentaries are not available. Facilities for assistance dogs are not available. The concourses do not have rest areas included.
Updated October 2016.
Comments about Barnet:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.