Harry Potts Way
Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
0871 221 1882
Disabled Supporters Association
There is no DSA at present.
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
There is a club car park with 7 accessible parking spaces for home supporter’s only available. Reserved with traffic liaison person. Drop of facilities are not available.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Burnley see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
For information on purchasing a ticket please visit the BurnleyWebsite
Spectator Viewing areas
Home supporters have 35 spaces for wheelchair users available to them, and these can be found at pitchside. 7 spaces for wheelchair users can be found on a raised area in the home section for away supporters.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 153 wheelchair spaces (130 home and up to 23 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 27% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 111 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
Both home and away fans can use accessible toilets inside the stadium. The club shop is accessible for all fans and does not have a low level serving counter. Catering kiosks in the home and away sections do have low level serving counters and so are fully accessible. Disabled help stewards can provide assistance with help in and out of the ground and kiosk staff with assist with the purchase of refreshments.
Accessible services & information
The club does not have a hearing loop. Match commentaries are available via headsets available. Facilities for assistance dogs are not available. The concourses do not have rest areas included.
All disabled supporters are entitled to complimentary hearing devices to enable them to listen to full match commentary. The commentary radio can also be purchased from the Clarets Store.
Burnley Club Website - Disabled Supporters Information
Comments about Burnley:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.