Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
Disabled Supporters Association
There is no DSA at present.
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
There are 2 accessible parking bays available on a first come first served basis. Other on street parking is available.
Getting a Ticket
For information on purchasing a ticket please visit the Fleetwood Town Website
Spectator Viewing areas
There are 10 accessible bays for wheelchair users in the Highbury stand at pitchside Highbury stand is designated for home fans only. There are 9 bays for wheelchairs in main Parkside stand of which 2 are for home section and 7 are for Away section all of which are pitchside. The club also has 6 bays located on the balcony of our hospitality department 2nd floor.
The club has identified amenity and easy access seats as front row seats pitch side adjacent to the wheelchair bays in both seated sections of Parkside and Highbury stands these seats to be sold as required.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 55 wheelchair spaces (47 home and up to 8 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 35% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 36 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
There are accessible toilets for both home and away fans. The ticket office is accessible to all fans.
Accessible services & information
Club Additional Information
Updated August 2016.
Comments about Fleetwood Town:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.