The New Den
The New Den
Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
Disabled Supporters Association
There is no DSA at present
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
There is a club car park with 10 accessible parking spaces for home and away supporters. Drop off facilities are available.
Parking opens 9 days before the day of the game, it is based on a first come first serve basis.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Millwall see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
For information on purchasing a ticket please visit the Millwall Website
Spectator Viewing areas
Home supporters have 78 spaces for wheelchair users available to them, and these can be found at the rear of the lower west stand. 17 spaces for wheelchair users can be found at the front of the lower north stand in the away section for away supporters.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 145 wheelchair spaces (127 home and up to 23 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 66% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 50 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
Both home and away fans can use accessible toilets inside the stadium. The club shop is accessible for all fans and does not have a low level serving counter. Catering kiosks in the home and away sections do not have low level serving counters and so are not fully accessible.
Accessible services & information
The club does have a hearing loop and text phone. To use the textphone lease register with the ticket office. Match commentaries are available via wireless headsets by prior contact with the club office or the Press Box team on 0207 740 0574. A steward will deliver the headsets to your seat. Facilities for assistance dogs are not available. The concourses do not have rest areas included.
Updated July 2016.
Comments about Millwall:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.