Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
0115 9557 210
Disabled Supporters Association
Mick Worrall Notts County Disabled Supporters Association (NCDASA)
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
Disabled supporters requiring car parking assistance are advised to contact the club on 0115 9529000. Drop off facilities are available.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Notts County see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
For further information on purchasing a ticket please visit the Notts County website
The latest ticketing information can be found by clicking here or by calling 0115 9557 210.
Spectator Viewing areas
Home supporters have 40 spaces for wheelchair users available to them, and these can be found at pitchside. 10 spaces for wheelchair users can be found at pitchside in the away section for away supporters. There is no specific location where supporters with ambulant disabilities should sit.
There are numerous seats available to supporters that require easy access and more space. Specific requirements can be discussed with our ticket office on 0115 9557210 prior to attendance.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 150 wheelchair spaces (128 home and up to 22 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 33% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 100 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
There are 4 sensory rooms for autistic supporters which was introduced at the start of the 2016/17 season. For more information contact Tim Bradd on 0115 9557 210.
Both home and away fans can use accessible toilets inside the stadium, located in the Main Stand, Haydn Green Stand, Jimmy Sirrel Stand and the MLSB. The club shop is accessible for all fans and has a low level serving counter. Catering kiosks in the home and away sections have low level serving counters and so are fully accessible.
Accessible services & information
The club does not have a hearing loop. Audio described match commentaries are available via headsets, book with club two weeks in advance for both home and visiting supporters. Notts County have purchased radios which pick up our local service if anyone needs commentary at short notice. Facilities for assistance dogs are not available but the club would make arrangements if a supporter requested for an assistance dog to attend with them. The concourses do not have rest areas included.
Updated August 2016
DSA Additional Information
Notts County Disabled Supporters Association (NCDASA) held their first AGM on 13 September 2012.
Most clubs in the Football league offer facilities and assistance to their disabled supporters and the NCDSA are keen to improve the club's provision in this sector.
The NCDSA are aiming to make sure that the views of disabled supporters are voiced to help improve the services on offer at Meadow Lane.
The NCDSA would like to invite all disabled supporters and their PA's to participate in this association.
Comments about Notts County:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.