Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
01752 562 561 ext 140
Disabled Supporters Association
07936542497 (PADSA mobile number)
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
All ticketing issues are dealt with by the Box Office. A complimentary ticket is provided for a carer. Please contact the Box Office for more information on 0845 872 3335.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Plymouth Argyle see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
For information on purchasing a ticket please visit the Plymouth Argyle website.
All ticketing issues are dealt with by the Box Office. Please contact the Box Office for more information on 0845 872 3335.
Spectator Viewing areas
Home supporters have 80 spaces for wheelchair users available to them, and these can be found at pitchside. 28 spaces for wheelchair users can be found at pitchside in the away section for away supporters. Supporters with ambulant disabilities can request front row or aisle seating in segregated areas.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 145 wheelchair spaces (123 home and up to 22 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 74% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 37 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
Both home and away fans can use accessible toilets inside the stadium. The club shop is accessible for all fans and has a low level serving counter. Catering kiosks in both the home and away sections have low level serving counters and so are fully accessible.
Accessible services & information
The ticket office does not have a hearing loop installed. Match commentaries are available by contacting the club reception. Facilities for assistance dogs are available. The concourses do not have rest areas included.
Updated August 2014.
DSA Additional Information
PADSA Bucket Collection on Saturday 30th August 2014 at the home game against Southend Utd.
PADSA are raising money towards the cost of arrangements to travel to an away game next March for their members. For some members, this will be their first away game. They are also raising money towards the purhase of a golf buggy. Members of the committee, their families and members of the group will be outside various turnstiles/locations before the game on Saturday with buckets and will be wearing white t-shirts with the PADSA logo on it. Any donations will be greatly appreciated. Any PADSA members, please do say hello.
PADSA AGM 10 September
Fans are invited to the annual meeting of Plymouth Argyle Disabled Supporters Association next month. The chairman and committee of the association are calling members to attend Home Park on Wednesday September 10 2014. The meeting, including football bingo, will be held in the Tribute Lounge from 6pm to 8pm.
Those attending should call chairman Barry Hendy 01752 363909 or the Padsa mobile on 0793 6542497 or email email@example.com. RSVP by Friday 5th September.
View PADSA Newsletters here.
Comments about Plymouth Argyle:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.