Club / stadium contact for disabled supporters
0871 222 1877 or 01902 828309
Disabled Supporters Association
Wolves DSA- Dennis Green
For UK minimum access standards for new and existing stadia and for good practice guidance please click here.
Getting There & Parking
There are 46 accessible parking spaces by the Stan Cullis stand,Wolves also offer offer other spaces in other official Wolves car parks. Coaches and mini buses carrying disabled supporters can make arrangements to drop off near to the stand by calling Paul Richards in advance on 01902 828309.
National Rail have published links to the nearest stations to sporting venues including Wolverhampton Wanderers see here for more information.
Level Playing Field have not verified the information given and we suggest that you contact the station direct if you have any access requirements.
Getting a Ticket
For information on purchasing a ticket please visit the Wolverhampton Wanderers Website
Spectator Viewing areas
Home supporters have 70 spaces for wheelchair users available to them. Located in the Stan Cullis and Billy Wright stands offering pitchside viewing (open to the elements) plus mid-tier platform in the Quadrant PA’s sit behind. 14 spaces for wheelchair users can be found in the away section for away supporters. The exact location for Away supporters is dependent on the ticket allocation for visiting club. The Jack Harris stand suffers from restricted views if supporters in front stand. There are no specific arrangements for ambulant disabled supporters, please ask for pitchside seating within the wheelchair areas.
NB: Under existing minimum standards for accessible stadia, the club should have 177 wheelchair spaces (150 home and up to 27 away). 75% of these should be elevated positions and the remaining 25% pitchside.
LPF's view is that many disabled supporters should be able to access general seating areas and only those with specific needs eg those who require extra legroom, or access via aisle seats or who need step free access etc should be allocated seats in the dedicated areas.
Based on the above, the club therefore only meets 47% of the guidance and has a shortfall of 93 wheelchair spaces. They should be working on a plan to rectify this deficit within a reasonable timeframe under the auspices of a full independent Access Audit.
There are 16 accessible toilets are located in close proximity sited in concourse areas, radar key operated. Dedicated lounge behind Stan Cullis Stand provides a stewarded meeting place and refreshment area pre-match and half time with a warm welcome extended to Away fans.
Accessible services & information
There are unlimited places with PA spaces alongside. Wolves' player provides match commentary currently but the club are looking into costings for audio descriptive commentary. Induction loops are siyuated throughout the ground. Assistance dogs can be accoodated in any area.
Updated October 2013.
DSA Additional Information
(ALL PROCEEDS FOR WOLVES DSA)
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR THE WOLVES DSA RAFFLE TO BE DRAWN
EASTER MONDAY 6TH APRIL 2015
1st Prize - Electric Mobility Scooter (Value £500-£600)
(Kindly donated by JR Wooddisse (Mobility equipment suppliers)
2ND Prize - Tour of Wolves Compton Training ground + meet the players (for 2 people)
(Kindly donated by Wolves FC)
3rd Prize - Signed Wolves 1st team football shirt
Other Prizes include:
Roberts Digital Radio, Easter Hamper, Box of wine, £15 Hairdressing voucher, (kindly donated by David Gough Hairdressers)
plus various smaller donated prizes.
For Ticket availability/purchases please contact:
Stephen Daniels 07879 541080
Dennis Green 07718 450468
Comments about Wolverhampton Wanderers:
If you would like to make your own comment, click the 'MAKE A COMMENT' button below -
you do not have to join the site in order to make a comment.
Note: in an effort to ensure dialogue is fair and without malice, all comments are evaluated by Level Playing Field
before they are published on the site. This can cause a slight delay before comments appear.