Welcome to Episode 6 of ‘The Level Playing Field Podcast’
In this episode, we bring you a round table discussion between several football fans to discuss the possibility of covid-19 passports and certificates and what the return of fans might look like.
We also turn our attention to this month’s actions from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport to originally exclude and then strongly advise Clinically Extreamley Vulnerable people not to attend any government-led events research programmes.
On the virtual round table…
- Mark Davis Fulham Disabled Supporters Association Chair
- Peter Lerner Wycombe Wanderers Supporters Trust member
- Amy Wilson Fans Liaison, Access and Administration Officer (Centre for Access to Football in Europe)
- Alan Colley Leeds United Disabled Organisation committee member
- Kristine Green Grimsby Town Supporter Liaison Officer / Grimsby Town Supporters Trust Chair
Search ‘The Level Playing Field podcast’ in your usual podcast provider to find us!
If you would like to know more about Level Playing Field’s work, click here.
You can also follow the charity on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
*Please take a minute to rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, as it helps more people find us!*
Links referenced in the podcast: